Tuesday, March 23, 2010

About James Pruitt/Contact IMRelations

My Name is James Pruitt

I began my journey into online marketing in mid 2007 when I found myself unemployed and recently divorced. I began researching and learning all I could about how to make money online. Several false starts, scams, and lessons learned later, I finally found myself in a position to join a great program for affiliate marketing.

I joined the Affiloblueprint, and I am glad I did. Now that I am beginning to make my success online, and I am now full time working for myself, I want to share with people many of the lessons I have learned, the mistakes I have made, and how to become successful yourself.

Even though I am only 33 years old, I have had a lot of different jobs. I have spent many years of my life observing people and how they relate to one another. I have studied many self help, interpersonal relationships, and how to use that in your business.
Read more....
About James Pruitt/Contact IMRelations

No comments:

Post a Comment